Business Owner or Farm Owner Injuries - Folkes Legal Professional Corporation

If you are a farm owner or business owner, you have a lot on your plate. Business owners juggle the day-to-day details of running a business and keeping it afloat, addressing the legal considerations and regulations that impact their business, and providing an efficient and safe working environment for their employees. Unfortunately, accidents do happen, and the resulting legal issues can take a significant toll on an owner and on the business as a whole. Business owners can benefit from legal advice; an experienced attorney can help you understand your options and chart a course of action to deal with losses from injury to owners or key managers, employee claims, and other legal challenges, so that you can get back to running your business.Business owners and farmers in Brampton and Mississauga face unique challenges which require the help of experienced counsel. Especially when the business has experienced an injury or insured event, it can be challenging to identify and fight for proper compensation for all of the business’s losses. It may take the considered effort of your legal and accounting advisors as well as appropriate experts to ensure that all available claims are successfully pursued.

Accident Lawyers on Your Side

Ron Folkes is a leader in the field of personal injury law, having achieved millions of dollars in settlements for his clients through virtually every type of accident and injury claim. The Folkes Law Firm was founded 35 years ago on the principle of providing the highest quality legal services to clients at reasonable rates, and the team remains committed to this principle today. Ron Folkes and his staff of professionals enjoy a strong reputation among clients, legal professionals and courts throughout the Brampton and Mississauga communities. The Folkes Law Firm is available for a free half-hour consultation, and can be reached at 14 Nelson Street West, Suite One, Brampton, Ontario L6X 1B7, or by calling (866) 687-1055.